" To provide quality informal education to street children in Mongolia and bring hope and love to their lives."
" To bring about an exchange of hearts between children and volunteers to result in greater aspirations for a better world and hope for the future- Bridging Hearts Forging Dreams"
1. Run annual summer camps for more and more street children with increasing pool of volunteers
2. Formulate a set of fun and interactive lesson pedagogy to effectively teach basic english to these non-english speaking children
3. Teach and demonstrate values of integrity, leadership, teamwork, self-discipline and caring for one another through games and activities at camp
4. Each child should leave camp feeling that they have learnt, loved and are inspired.
5. Provide youth volunteers with a means to step out of their comfort zone to reach out to the less fortunate in the global world to contribute whatever little they have to make a meaningful impact on these young lives